2020 Members Exhibition
Semiahmoo Arts has invited its artist members to participate in our annual Members Exhibition in the Turnbull Gallery and Corridor Galleria.
PURPOSE OF THE EXHIBITION: To showcase current artwork produced by our members. By encouraging artist engagement and viewer feedback, we hope to inspire artistic connections within our community.
Exhibition Dates: February 24, 2020- March 20th 2020
Opening Reception on Feb. 27, 2020 7pm-9pm
- Each of our members are invited to exhibit up to 2 artworks. Please note that depending on space 2nd artworks may or may not be included.
- All mediums are welcome! We can accommodate 2-d work up to 30″x 30″ and 3-d work up to 12″x 12″x 12″
- Artists will receive 80% of all art sales.
- Semiahmoo Arts will take the utmost care in handling the work but cannot be responsible for loss or damage.
- All pieces must be dry, wired, and ready to be either hung on the wall or displayed in a showcase.
All submitted artwork must be original and have been produced within the past 365 days.
- By entering this call, permission is given to Semiahmoo Arts and to photograph accepted works for publicity and documentary purposes, including promotion of the exhibition on their websites.
- All artists must be Semiahmoo Arts Members. To become a member or update your membership click here.
Deadline to register: February 3, 2020
To register please fill out the form below or visit our office at South Surrey Recreation Centre between 9am-5pm, Mon-Sat.
Artwork drop-off dates: Feb 20th between 10am-1pm
Or Feb 21st between 10am-1pm
Pick up artwork: March 23 between 10am-1pm
ABOUT THE VENUE: The Turnbull Gallery and Corridor Galleria are located in South Surrey Recreation Centre 14601-20, Surrey.